Custom GORUCK Challenge Events: Our Special Forces Cadre will meet you there with smiles and a plan. Our most popular custom event is the GORUCK Challenge.
Our Special Forces Cadre build better teams and better leaders. We do this by teaching the best practices of Teamwork, Leadership, and Communication (TLC), learned in the most hostile, unconventional and harsh environments imaginable.
We operate in both domestic and international locations and we can scale custom events to meet your goals. We’ve done everything from four day survival adventures to corporate speaking engagements.
STEPS TO CREATING YOUR OWN CUSTOM EVENT
- Go to https://www.goruckevents.com/ and click on CUSTOMS on the top banner.
2. Click on REQUEST AN EVENT.
3. Fill out the REQUEST A CUSTOM EVENT Form.
4. A GORUCK HQ Personnel will reach out to you within 3-5 business days with a quote for the cost of your Custom Event.
- Cadre to participant ratio for a Custom GORUCK Challenge Event is 1:35
- Events with up to 35 participants will require 1 Cadre.
- Events with up to 70 participants will require 2 Cadre.
- Events with up to 105 participants will require 3 Cadre.
- Cadre to participant ratio for a Custom GORUCK Firearm/Tactical Event is 10:1
- Events with up to 10 participants will require 1 Cadre
- Events with up to 20 participants will require 2 Cadre
- Events with up to 30 participants will require 3 Cadre
- POC will be responsible for collecting payments from participants.
- POC will be responsible for making payment for Custom Event GORUCK HQ
- Please see below for payment information
- POC will be responsible for marketing their Custom event (if they want to)
- POC will be responsible for coordinating start point and overall theme with Cadre
- Let Cadre know what YOU want, this is your event.
- If a Custom Patch is requested, POC will be responsible for submitting patch ideas/images to HQ AT LEAST 60 days prior to the event to ensure enough time for the patch to get created and shipped.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required AT LEAST 60 days prior to the event date.
- Once the deposit has been made HQ will create a registration link for your event. This link will be hidden from the public and only provided to the POC. The POC can share that link with their participants- but remember, POC must collect payment so we advise only sharing the registration link with participants that have paid you.
- TIP: POC, create a spreadsheet of who has paid to keep track of your participants. You may also request that HQ send you an updated roster to ensure only paid participants are on that list.
- The quote for the Custom GORUCK Event needs to be paid AT LEAST 30 days prior to the event date.
- If payment is not received 30 days prior to the event it will result in the date of the event being moved to allow at least 30 days between the full amount being paid and the event date.